Friday, July 27, 2012

Become an author!

Hi guys! Livie here! If you all want to become an author of AJB Just Post in this thread! I will add you, you can pm me on the xat, too! This is just a quick reminder that those of you who really want to join, can!


                                                           Our lovely Authors:
                                                           1.Livie17067
                                                           2.Aj12398
                                                           3.Iloveaj5678
                                                           4.imaalpha33013
                                                           5.

    There are only going to be 5 mods for now ;3

 Once you become a mod, (If you applied, or if I asked) Make a Post about you, please c:


   Update: I think I might change it to 7...



   ~Livie

No comments:

Post a Comment